- The Online User Portal : An analysis tool to research potential social impacts at the country and sector level.
If you are interested in a Live Webinar demonstrating the user portal Please Contact us to sign up.
For your convenience, here is a
How To Video.
- SHDB system Licenses : Use the Social Hotspot Database in Life Cycle Assessment software. Based on GTAP Global Input-Output modeling that allows the user to model supply chains by country-specific-sectors, calculate labor intensity, and report on the share of worker hours at risk of social impacts.
Licenses are currently available for use of the database in LCA software (Open LCA and Sima Pro). To purchase, submit this ORDER FORM to firstname.lastname@example.org.
New: Licenses now available in Quantis Suite. Contact us for details.
If you are interested in a Live Webinar demonstrating the use of the SHDB in the Sima Pro or in the openLCA software Please Contact us to sign up.
- Intelligence: We provide data driven evaluations−social due diligence, social footprint assessments, social sustainability reporting and Social Life Cycle Assessments with a supply chain focus that can be useful to companies, policy-makers and investors.
- Training: We help practitioners to understand the relevant methodologies and tools and advise on how to apply them.
- Strategy: We help organizations through the development of innovative solutions and partnerships to address social challenges and increase shared benefits.
For more info, visit our Services page
Social Life Cycle Assessment
2017 Joint Conference ISIE and ISSST
The main goal of the workshop is to introduce and familiarize the group on Social Life Cycle Assessment. The workshop will cover the core concepts, the similarities and dis-similarities with environmental LCA, the methods, models, and applications of S-LCA. The workshop will present a couple of case studies and close with an exercise in social LCA.
For more info
Reframing Human Rights Symposium
June 28-29 2017 at Bard College’s scenic campus (Annandale-on-Hudson, NY)
Registration is open!
This year’s program will assess the connection between human rights, human capital development and operational opportunity for resiliency & ROI.
Join us and engage with heads of operations, supply chain, CSR, sustainability, legal, audit, risk, compliance, governance and human resources, for a highly interactive and collaborative exploration on the value created through sustained company value.